Monday, October 25, 2010

365 and counting down...

Dear Family-


Today is really exciting for me because today is the first day of my new adventure and the day I can actually start counting down the days until I come home again.  It has taken a long time to get here, but I think that it has been worth the wait and the struggle.  I can definitely say that there has been a weight on my shoulders wondering when this day would finally get here and the last two months have been especially hard for everyone.  The weight has finally lifted.  The roller coaster of you have a job, you don't have a job has been really draining on all of us and I want to say thank you for all of your encouragement and support.  I forget sometimes how hard all of this is on you guys even being at home. 

So, here is to the first day of the new adventure!


Love you all!

No comments: