Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life in Wonderland

Dear Family-

As you may recall, the gang arrived via the postal service last week.  Needless to say, there was a lot of grumbling about the accommodations and how rotten the service was in stowage.  In addition, I did not get much sympathy about the cramped leg room I experienced or the long lay over in London.  I walked in today to find them back in their old pattern.  Making a mess in the living room and playing Halo.  I just sat down, took off my boots and took some pictures.  It is really amazing to me that in the last hour I have not heard the phrase "screen peeking" one time.  Imagine that!

Love you!

1 comment:

Erin said...

They were so upset when you left them behind. They had a complete temper tantrum and didn't calm down until I told them they'd be going on a separate flight. Screen peeking isn't a problem with those guys...they're all so well behaved.