Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Having a Man Around the House Makes Some Things Easier

After 6 months, I not ashamed to say that I've discovered some things are just easier with a man around the house.  I've decided that I should not hold back these thoughts and, instead, I'll share them with you in a new occasional series:

Having a Man Around the House Makes Some Things Easier

Hopefully, these things will put a smile on your face.

So, today, the first one:

Having a man around the house makes removing, washing, and replacing a dust-ruffle on a king-sized bed much easier.  Oh, don't get me wrong:  I did it and Buttercup and Valiant helped, but it was definitely one of those things that is much easier when you're around.  (Yes, that is an old, old picture and no, I didn't rearrange our bedroom.)

2 comments:

Kat said...

It is hard to believe it has already been six months. I think it is great to admit that your darling makes life easier... otherwise, what's the whole point? Besides, it makes them feel needed and appreciated.

Clark said...

Whew! When I first saw it I thought what the heck!?! Then I saw there was no valance and stuff. Did Bean help with the dust-ruffle?