Monday, March 15, 2010

Odd things( mainly odd switches).


My laptops internet is not working and we're not able to connect to anything. So I look and look and mess around as much as I dare. Then after I fail to find the problem and fix it, my mom gives it a go. Well she tries and she can't find it so we call my dad. Well he says to do this, this and this, so we do. After all this he remembers to ask if the wireless switch on the side of my laptop is on. We turn it on and bang internet, Though we are still like, a switch are you serious? So the moral of the story is: people are dumb and put dumb switches on things, like how bad guys always put the reverse button on there death ray.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this happened once or twice with us. Just when you are about to give up - you'll find a switch :)

Earth Momma
Happy Home

Erin said...

Ah ha! We're not the only ones! That makes me feel better...seriously.