Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not getting anything done...

So, here's the thing. We have a schedule and its working. Somehow, however, the day runs long and I'm not getting anything but the basics done each day. We wake up, we watch J until 9, we have breakfast, we do our chores, we exercise, we have lunch, we do school work and by the time we're done it is 7 p.m. at the earliest. I've lost my days and I can't find them! It is 8:50 p.m. as I type this and the Girl and I just got back from WalMart while the Boy was at Scouts. This is pretty typical. By 9:30, I have to be ready to read aloud for half an hour! I'm late!

Where, oh, where have my da--ays gone,
Oh, where, oh, where can they be?

I'm not stressed, but I feel like I want to get more stuff done - more fun stuff. Ah, well, must sign off and go pack the bag of clothes for the charity truck arriving tomorrow morning.

No comments: