Saturday, January 23, 2010

330 More Days...

You've already been gone 8 days...can you believe it? Life is beginning to settle down and we're finding our rhythm without you.

Game Night without the men has turned into Craft Night...it is weird to have all the men gone. Mr. R is probably going to be gone three weeks. It is very, very strange to be a neighborhood of women and children.

I went to have our taxes done today...for the first time in 21 years, I did the taxes without you. Very, very odd. (I did them very well, don't worry...)

Valiant is still swollen from his wisdom teeth extraction. Bruising is clearly coming through to the outside of his face. I can't believe how difficult this has turned out to be for him. We head back for his check-up on Monday.

I met up with Charming yesterday and I'm happy to say that he's doing well. You'd be pleased to see him these days.

No comments: